Already paid for a listing?
How it Works
Add to cart and check out to complete the purchase
Check your email for an invoice. Follow the link to fill out the information for your listing
After 3-5 days, your event will show up on our event page. You’ll also be signed up to receive traffic reports on the 1st of every month.
Now search engines and new customers can find your event!
Note: The look and style may change as we continue to grow. We are always looking for new ways to improve the customers experience.
This is how you will show up on the desktop and mobile maps
When a customer clicks on your map listing for more information, they are brought to your event page. Your page comes with a dealer map along with event information and pictures.
This is what your listing looks like on desktop and mobile when a dealer adds their listing to an Event/Show Promoter.
When a customer clicks on your map listing for more information, they are brought to your business profile page.
What Makes Us Different?
- We have created a website with the avid antiques shopper in mind. We want them to love using our site and tell their friends, who will then tell their friends.
- We also plan to create and distribute a brochure for you to hand out to your customers.
- We care about the community. Throughout Texas, stores are closing, sales are dropping, and it’s hard for shoppers to find stores that are open for business.
- Search engines have outdated, unreliable information.
- In an effort to appeal to a variety of shopper needs, we decided to create a website featuring antiques/vintage/
collectibles/up-cycle and re-cycle shops. A website that will continue to grow and save you money on advertising – while we do all the work.
- The lowest-costing directory with the best benefits
Reach 3 Types of Customers
- People who read about Texas History and Antiques
- People looking for hidden treasures
- People looking to collect a certain item
Shoppers will view your paid event listing first:
The shopper will naturally gravitate to the listing that has photos, along with other additional information such as a listing of general store items.