Already paid for a listing?
Its important for all businesses to set up a foundation for success. Our mission is to make sure you get more customers. To celebrate our new website, we are offering a limited time discount.
Are you ready to start the Antiques Revolution?
How it Works
Sign up for our Premium Listing
Check your email for an invoice. Follow the link to fill out the information for your listing
After 3-5 days, your listing and business profile page will show up on our map. You’ll also be signed up to receive traffic reports on the 1st of every month.
Now search engines and new customers can find your local business.
Note: The look and style may change as we continue to grow. We are always looking for new ways to improve the customers experience.
This is how you will show up on the desktop and mobile maps
When a customer clicks on your map listing for more information, they are brought to your business profile page.
What Makes Us Different?
- We have created a website with the avid antiques shopper in mind. We want them to love using our site and tell their friends, who will then tell their friends.
- We also plan to create and distribute a brochure for you to hand out to your customers.
- We care about the community. Throughout Texas, stores are closing, sales are dropping, and it’s hard for shoppers to find stores that are open for business where they can shop and restock.
- Search engines are providing outdated, unreliable information.
- In an effort to appeal to a variety of shopper needs, we decided to create a website featuring antiques/vintage/
collectibles/up-cycle and re-cycle shops. A website that will continue to grow and save you money on advertising – while we do all the work.
- The lowest-costing directory with the best benefits, hands down.
3 Types of Customers
- People who read about Texas History and Antiques
- People who browse for hidden treasures
- People who are looking to collect a certain item
- We bring all these people under one roof and into your shop.
Shoppers will view your premium listing first:
The shopper will naturally gravitate to the listing that has photos, along with other additional information such as a listing of general store items.
Comments or Questions?
If you have questions, feel free to call us, or sign up for the free listing below. The free listing doesn’t offer the perks of the premium listing, but you’re business name will still show up on the map.
$0.00 /per year
What do you get?
- a Grey Map Icon
- Listed on the shop and city maps
- Name of shop
- Location on the map
- Name of your store listed on the centerfold
- Clickable navigation GPS to your shop